- Pain or irritation while passing stools
- Slight bleeding, in case of internal trouble
- Feeling of soreness
- Irritation after passing a stool
- Pain in the rectal region
- Lump on the anus
- Pain and discomfort after you opening the bowels
- Slimy discharge of mucus
- Feeling that the bowels haven’t emptied completely
- Soiled undergarments
- Swelling protruding from the anus
Frequenturge for evacuation
- Loss of appetite
- Chronic constipation
- Bowel disorders
- Prolonged periods of standing or sitting
Generalweakness of the body tissues
- Mental tension
- Heredity factors
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy
- Strenuous physical exercise
- Prostate problems in older men
- Straining, to empty the bowels
- Eating a low-fiber diet
- Chronic diarrhea
- Cancer or growths in pelvis or bowel
Ayurvedic Treatment for Piles Available at our Hospital
In the majority of cases, piles resolve on their own without the need for any treatment. Treatments can help significantly reduce the discomfort and itching that many patients experience.
A good doctor will initially recommend some lifestyle changes.
piles can be caused by too much straining when doing bowel movements, which is the result of constipation. A change in diet can help keep the stools regular and soft. This involves eating more fiber, such as fruit and vegetables, or even switching your cereal breakfast to bran. Water is the best drink, and the patient may be advised to increase his/her water consumption. Some experts say too much caffeine is not good.
if the patient is obese, losing weight may help reduce the incidence and severity of hemorrhoids.
Xổ số ba miền hôm naySimple things you can do yourself:
- Try not to strain when you go to the toilet
- Use moist toilet paper instead of dry
- Rather than rubbing the anus area when cleaning after going to the toilet, pat instead to avoid irritation if you already have piles
1. Ointments, creams, pads and other OTC medications – there are some over-
the-counter (OTC) medications which help soothe the redness and swelling around the anus area. Some of them contain witch hazel, hydrocortisone, or some other active ingredient which can relieve symptoms of itching and pain.
It is important to remember that they do not cure piles, they only treat the symptoms. Do not use them for more than seven consecutive days – longer periods may irritate the anus area and cause skin thinning. Unless advised to by your doctor, do not use two or more medications simultaneously.
these can reduce inflammation. However,
ask your pharmacist for suitable painkilling medications, such as acetaminophen (Tylenol, paracetamol).
4. Laxatives –
Xổ số ba miền hôm nay The doctor may prescribe one if the patient suffers from constipation.
Fissure in Ano
Ayurveda mention fissure in
noticing bright red blood on toilet paper or on the toilet seat
The anal canal is the last part of the large intestine (colon
The anal canal is approximately 2.5-4cm (1-1.5in) long in adults and is lined by a thin layer of cells known as squamous epithelium cells. If this lining becomes damaged, an anal fissure can develop.
acute anal fissure –
where symptoms do not last longer than six weeks <chronic anal fissure –
where symptoms last longer than six weeks
Anal fissures usually cause the following two symptoms:
An anal fissure causes
Sometimes an anal fissure can also cause bleeding when you pass stools. Most people notice a small amount of bright red blood, either in their stools or on the toilet paper.
Primary anal fissure
It is not known exactly what causes primary anal fissures to occur, but it is thought that most cases first develop when a particularly hard or large stool damages the anal canal. This type of damage is common and usually heals within a few days
Constipation is the most common cause of a secondary anal fissure. Constipation is a very common condition where you do not pass stools as regularly as normal. It can cause your stools to become dry and hard, which increases the risk of the stool tearing the lining of your anal canal. Another common problem is that some people try to avoid passing stools due to the pain of an anal fissure. This can trigger the symptoms of constipation, which means that the fissure will not have a chance to heal.
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) is a term that is used to refer to a number of conditions that cause intestinal inflammation (swelling), such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
During the third trimester of pregnancy (week 29 to birth), your risk of developing an anal fissure is increased. You may also develop an anal fissure during childbirth because the continual straining of your muscles can sometimes cause the lining of your anus to tear.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Fissure Available at our Hospital – Click Here to Contact
Kshar Karma :
Application of Kshar (Ayurvedic Medicine) or tightening of a Ksharsutra on a specific affected area.
Medicated oil is inserted in
Non-surgical treatments are recommended initially for acute and chronic anal fissures. These include topical nitroglycerin or calcium channel blockers, or injection of botulinum toxin into the anal sphincter. Other measures include warm sitz baths, topical anesthetics, high-fiber diet
- Softening stools
- Softening stools
- Baby wipes or toilet paper
- Glyceryl trinitrate (GTN)
- Calcium channel blockers
Fissure in Ano
Infertility is called off “Vandhyatva” in Ayurveda. Infertility is defined as the inability for a couple to become pregnant after a year of regular, unprotected intercourse. The male partner, the female partner, or both, may have a fertility problem. In women over 35 years old, an evaluation and possible treatment are needed after 6 months of unprotected intercourse.
- Failure to produce mature eggs
- Malfunction of the hypothalamus
- Malfunction of the pituitary
- Scarred Ovaries Physical damage to the ovaries may result in failed ovulation. For example, extensive, invasive, or multiple surgeries, for repeated ovarian cysts may cause the capsule of the ovary to become damaged or scarred, such that follicles cannot mature properly and ovulation does not occur. Infection may also have this impact
- Premature MenopauseThis presents a rare and as of yet unexplainable cause of anovulation. Some women cease menstruation and begin menopause before normal age. It is hypothesized that their natural supply of eggs has beendepleted or that the majority of cases occur in extremely athletic women with a long history of low body weight and extensive exercise. There is also a genetic possibility for this condition.
- Follicle Problems Although currently unexplained, “unruptured follicle syndrome” occurs in women who produce a normal follicle, with an egg inside of it, every month yet the follicle fails to rupture. The egg, therefore, remains inside the ovary and proper ovulation does not occur.
- Infection Infection Caused by both bacteria and viruses and usually transmitted sexually, these infections commonly cause inflammation resulting in scarring and damage. A specific example is Hydrosalpnix, a condition in which the fallopian tube is occluded at both ends and fluid collects in the tube.
- Abdominal Diseases The most common of these are appendicitis and colitis, causing inflammation of the abdominal cavity which can affect the fallopian tubes and lead to scarring and blockage.
- Previous Surgeries
This is an important cause of tubal disease and damage. Pelvic or abdominal surgery can result in adhesions that alter the tubes in such a way that eggs cannot travel through them.
- Ectopic Pregnancy
This is a pregnancy that occurs in the tube itself and, even if carefully and successfully overcome, may cause tubal damage and is a potentially life-threatening condition.
- Congenital Defects In rare cases, women may be born with tubal abnormalities, usually associated with uterus irregularities.
- Diet and Exercise
Optimal reproductive functioning requires both proper diet and appropriate levels of exercise. Women who are significantly overweight or underweight may have difficulty becoming pregnant.
Cigarette smoking has been shown to lower sperm counts in men and increases the risk of miscarriage, premature birth, and low-birth-weight babies for women. Smoking by either partner reduces the chance of conceiving with each cycle, either naturally or by IVF, by one-third.
Alcohol intake greatly increases the risk of birth defects for women and, if in high enough levels in the motherís blood, may cause Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Alcohol also affects sperm counts in men
Drugs, such as marijuana and anabolic steroids, may impact sperm counts in men. Cocaine use in pregnant women may cause severe retardations and kidney problems in the baby and is perhaps the worst possible drug to abuse while pregnant. Recreational drug use should be avoided, both when trying to conceive and when pregnant.
- Scarred Ovaries
Physical damage to the ovaries may result in failed ovulation. For example, extensive, invasive, or multiple surgeries, for repeated ovarian cysts may cause the capsule of the ovary to become damaged or scarred, such that follicles cannot mature properly and ovulation does not occur. Infection may also have this impact.
Tubal Ligation Reversal
Tubal ligation reversal is surgery to reopen, untie, or reconnect a woman’s fallopian tubes so she can become pregnant Assisted Reproduction.
- Tubal Cannulation.
- Tubal cannulation is a procedure to help clear a blockage in the fallopian tubes
- Laparoscopic Surgery and Endometriosis
This outpatient procedure removes endometriosis, one cause of infertility
- Artificial Insemination
This simple procedure can be a good initial treatment for infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Egg Donor
This increasingly common procedure has a high success rate
- Overcoming Stress and Infertility
Relaxation techniques may improve fertility for some women.
- Treating PCOS
Medications and lifestyle changes that can help you get
- All About ICSI
This technology is used to treat sperm-related fertility problems
- Using a Surrogate Mother
Using a surrogate mother — surrogacy — is still somewhat controversial. But it is one more
optionpeople have for having a baby through new reproductive technologies.
Ayurveda mention kidney stone in Ashmari Chapter. A kidney stone, also known as a renal calculus (from the Latin rēnēs, “kidneys” and calculus, “pebble”) is a solid concretion or crystal aggregation formed in the kidneys from dietary minerals in the urine
- Kidney stones form in the kidney. If they stay in the kidney, they typically do not cause pain. When they travel out of the body through the tubes of the urinary tract camera (including the ureters, which connect the kidney cause:
No symptoms, if the stone is small enough.
- Sudden, severe pain that gets worse in waves. Stones may cause intense pain in the back, side, abdomen, groin, or genitals. People who have had a kidney stone often describe the pain as “the worst pain I’ve ever had.
- Feeling sick to the stomach (nausea) and vomiting.
- Blood in the urine (hematuria), which can occur either with stones that stay in the kidney or with those that travel through the ureters.
- Frequent and painful urination, which may occur when the stone is in the ureter or after the stone has left the bladder and is in the urethra. Painful urination may occur when a urinary tract infection is also present.
Kidney stones may form when the normal balance of water, salts, minerals, and other substances found in urine changes. How this balance
Factors that change your urine balance include:
Not drinking enough water.
When you don’t drink enough water, the salts, minerals, and other substances in the urine can stick together and form a stone. This is the most common cause of kidney stones.
Many medical conditions can affect the normal balance and cause stones to form. Examples include gout and inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn’s disease More commonly, kidney stones can run in families, as stones often occur in family members over several generations. In rare cases, a person forms kidney stones because the parathyroid glands produce too much of a hormone, which leads to higher calcium levels and possibly calcium kidney stones.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Stone Available at our Hospital
There are no proven home remedies to dissolve kidney stones
- increasing fluid intake citrate-rich fluids (especially citrate-rich fluids such as lemonade and orange juice), with the objective of increasing urine output to more than 2 liters per day
- attempt to maintain a calcium intake of 1000 – 1200 mg per day
- limiting sodium intake to less than 2300 mg per day
- limiting vitamin C intake to less than 1000 mg per day (A positive association between animal protein consumption and recurrence of kidney stones has been shown in men, but not yet in women.
- limiting animal protein intake to no more than 2 meals daily, with less than 6 – 8 ounces per day
- limiting consumption of foods containing high amounts of oxalate (such as spinach, strawberries, nuts, rhubarb, wheat germ, dark chocolate, cocoa, brewed tea)
2. Urine alkalinization
- The mainstay for medical management of uric acid stones is alkalinization (increasing the pH) of the urine.
- One of the recognized medical therapies for prevention of stones is the thiazide and thiazide-like diuretics,
- For people with hyperuricosuria and calcium stones, allopurinol is one of the few treatments that has been shown to reduce kidney stone recurrences.
5. Management Medical
6. Analgesia Management of pain
7. Expulsion therapy
- The use of medications to speed> the spontaneous passage of ureteral calculi is referred to as medical expulsive therapy.
- For kidney stones that do not pass on their own, a procedure called lithotripsy is often used. In this procedure, shock waves are used to break up a large stone into smaller pieces that can then pass through the urinary system.
- Surgical techniques have also been developed to remove kidney stones when other treatment methods are not effective. This may be done through a small incision in the skin (percutaneous nephrolithotomy) or through an instrument is known as a ureteroscope passed through the urethra and bladder up into the ureter.
Ayurved included hernia in Antravruddhi symptoms and mention Agni karma therapy. A hernia occurs when an organ or fatty tissue squeezes through a weak spot in a surrounding muscle or connective tissue called fascia. The most common types are inguinal (inner groin), incisional (resulting from an incision), femoral (outer groin), umbilical (belly button), and
In an incisional hernia, the intestine pushes through the abdominal wall at the site of previous abdominal surgery. This type is most common in elderly or overweight people who are inactive after abdominal surgery
Irreducible abdominal hernias or incarcerated hernias may be painful, but their most relevant symptom is that they cannot return to the abdominal cavity when pushed in. They may be chronic, although painless, and can lead to strangulation. Strangulated hernias are always painful and pain is followed by tenderness. Nausea, vomiting, or fever may occur in these cases due to bowel obstruction. Also, the hernia bulge, in this case, may turn red, purple or dark and pink.
Ultimately, all hernias are caused by a combination of pressure and an opening or weakness of muscle or fascia; the pressure pushes an organ or tissue through the opening or weak spot. Sometimes the muscle weakness is present at birth; more often, it occurs later in life. Poor nutrition, smoking, and overexertion all can weaken muscles and make hernias more likely. Anything that causes an increase in pressure in the abdomen can then cause a hernia, including obesity, lifting heavy objects, diarrhea or constipation, or persistent coughing or sneezing.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Hernia Available at our Hospital –
Ayurved included hernia in Antravruddhi symptoms and mention Agni karma therapy
is what people typically think of when they think about surgery. An incision is made in the skin near the bulge and the surgeon will repair the hernia through the incision.
is also referred to as “minimally invasive surgery”. During this type of surgery, two to four small incisions are made in the abdomen so that instruments and a camera can be inserted. The abdomen is then inflated with gas to give the surgeon space to work inside the patient. The camera has a light that gives the surgeon a view from the inside. The surgeon uses specialized instruments and views the surgical site on a television screen that is connected to the camera. Once the hernia is repaired, the gas is released and the abdomen returns to normal. Laparoscopic surgery is newer than open surgery.
In both methods, the hernia is identified and placed back into the abdomen. The weak tissue is then reinforced, most often with a synthetic mesh, to prevent the hernia from pushing through the weak spot again. The mesh acts like a patch on a hole in a tire.
Xổ số ba miền hôm nayA pilonidal sinus (PNS) is a small hole or tunnel in the skin. It may fill with fluid or pus, causing the formation of a cyst or abscess. It occurs in the cleft at the top of the buttocks. A pilonidal cyst usually contains hair, dirt, and debris. It can cause severe pain and can often become infected. If it becomes infected, it may ooze pus and blood and have a foul odor. A PNS is a condition that mostly affects men and is also common in young adults. It’s also more common in people who sit a lot, like cab drivers.
- pain when sitting or standing
- swelling of the cyst
- reddened, sore skin around the area
- pus or blood draining from the abscess, causing a foul odor
- hair protruding from the lesion
- formation of more than one sinus tract, or holes in the skin
You may also experience a low-grade fever, but this is much less common.
The exact cause of this condition isn’t known, but its cause is believed to be a combination of changing hormones (because it occurs after ), hair growth, and friction from clothes or from spending a long time sitting.
Activities that cause friction, like sitting, can force the hair growing in the area to burrow back under the skin. The body considers this hair foreign and launches an immune response against it, similar to how it would react when dealing with a splinter. This immune response forms the around your hair. Sometimes a person may have multiple sinuses that connect under the skin.
If your case is diagnosed early on, you aren’t experiencing severe pain, and there’s no sign of inflammation, it’s likely that your doctor will prescribe a broad-spectrum antibiotic. A broad-spectrum antibiotic is an antibiotic that treats a wide range of bacteria. It’s important to realize that this won’t heal the sinus tract, but it will give you relief from the infection and discomfort. Your doctor will recommend that you get a follow-up exam, regularly remove hair or shave the site, and pay particular attention to hygiene.
Xổ số ba miền hôm nayThis procedure alleviates symptoms from an abscess, or a collection of pus inside the sinus. Before this procedure, your doctor will give you a local anesthetic. They will then use a scalpel to open the abscess. They will clean away any hair, blood, and pus from inside the abscess.
Your doctor will pack the wound with sterile dressing and allow it to heal from the inside out. The wound usually heals within four weeks, and many people don’t require any further treatment.
Xổ số ba miền hôm nayFor this type of treatment, your doctor will first give you a local anesthetic. They will then inject phenol, a chemical compound used as an antiseptic, into the cyst. This procedure may need to be repeated several times. Eventually, this treatment will cause the lesion to harden and close.
Xổ số ba miền hôm nayThis treatment has a very high recurrence rate. Therefore, it’s uncommon in the United States. Doctors turn to surgery as the treatment of choice in some cases.
If you have a recurring PNS or if you have more than one sinus tract, your doctor will recommend a surgical procedure.
You will first be given a local anesthetic. Then, the surgeon will open the lesions, removing all of the pus and debris. Once this process is complete, the surgeon will stitch the wounds closed.
After surgery, your doctor will explain how to change the dressings and will recommend shaving the site to prevent hair from growing into the wound.